Imagine waking up to discover you've led several different lives. Based on the comic book series by Jean Van Hamme and William Vance.
A man suffering from amnesia is found washed up on a beach by an elderly couple. He has to unravel who he is and where he has come from, the only clue to his identity being the numerals 'XIII' tattooed on his neck.
You are XIII, a man with a host of enemies and who faces danger at every turn as he goes in search for his past. Pursued by mysterious strangers and wanted for the assassination of the President of the United States of America, his life becomes a whirl of conspiracy and intrigue. Pay close attention to everything around you, because it will no doubt be your only chance to piece together XIII's enigmatic past. Use your inventory to escape from the most hazardous of situations. Are you ready for an adventure unfolding at breakneck speed? Just who is XIII?
- A world-renowned license already available on a variety of media platforms
- A series of more than 20 comic books revealing XIII's story
- More than 350,000 copies of each issue sold within days of their release
- Superb, realistic animated scenes adapted from the comic book series itself
- Simple and intuitive gameplay
- An interactive inventory
- A range of mini games: Puzzles, Match 3, Sliding Blocks etc