Mia St. Clair, a ten-year-old growing up in upstate New York, is the youngest child and only girl in a family of intensely competitive hockey-crazed boys. Mia is a good hockey player, but she’s tired of skating in her brothers’ shadows and has decided to pursue her passion for figure skating instead. Does she have what it takes to grow and compete as a figure skater?
- Help Mia prepare for her solo appearance at the Winter Show! Complete a list of tasks, including choosing a costume, designing and practicing a skating program, and selecting music for her performance.
- Helpful Hints! Use the library book on skating as a reference to assemble a second skating program for Regionals.
- Use the Program Builder to design practice routines for Mia, then help her practice and execute them.
- No Guts, No Glory! Guide Mia as she meets people, resolves problems, and prepares to take on two skating challenges: the Lucerne's Winter Show and the competitive Regionals.
- Challenge your skill and artistic talent with two strategy-based mini-games: Rink Sweep and Snowflakes.