Aistrike Eagles of World War II is an exciting arcade flight combat game set in World War II. You take part in a series of Campaigns each simulating a different part of the war. Unlike other games, in Airstrike you don’t need to complete a mission to advance in the campaign. Succeed or fail, the war goes on.
The initial campaigns put you in control of planes of the USAAF. More free download campaigns will be released in the coming months taking you to other parts of the war and other air forces such as the RAF, Luftwaffe and Red Air Force.
Each month you are given a selection of missions to play in different locations. By flying these missions, you can improve your Service Record, and earn promotions to higher Ranks. Total victory in a mission can earn you Medals, but even partial success can still help the war effort, provided you manage to damage or destroy enemy planes or facilities.
Lead your side to victory, or just try and survive the enemy onslaught!
- 3 Nonlinear Campaigns: over 45 missions including patrols, maneuvers, strategic bombing and air support
- Historically Themed Campaigns: fly in the battles that determined the outcome of the war
- Simple Controls: easily fly your aircraft with just a mouse and keyboard.
- Fly 5 USAAF planes: P-51, P-47, P-80, B-17 & P-38
- Play Multiplayer with up to 8 players over a LAN (Local Area Network).
Wargameguru “As simple as the gameplay really is, I found that I was really enjoying myself, and had a hard time putting it down”.
Wargameguru “The missions are also fun, and unique”.
Combatsim “The ultimate, "oh, just one more mission" arcade shoot-em-up!”
Combatsim “Just plain swirling around, blazing away, bomb and rocket lobbing fun!