A life of crime is tough on both sides of the bar.
The sentence has been passed, now you must bring order in a world of chaos. Start with a small, low security prison and build it into a maximum-security super-max. There’s no escaping under your watchful eye because you’re in charge of every detail.
Are you tough enough to run the BIG HOUSE?
• YOUR WALLS. YOUR RULES. You build the walls. You place the fences. You design the facilities. The security of our society is in your hands. Are you ready?
• DIVERSION OR DISORDER Give your inmates a place to blow off some steam or pay the consequences. Add rec areas, gyms, libraries, hospitals and industries to keep your prisoners from becoming depressed and violent.
• BIG NAMES, BIG PROBLEMS. Celebrity crooks are fun to read about in the tabloids, but not when they’re in your prison. Manage rabid fans and the expense of keeping your stars isolated from the other inmates.
• CAN YOU TRUST YOUR GUARDS? Provide your staff with training, and make sure you pay them well or risk having them get paid from both sides of the prison walls.
• WHERE THERE’S SMOKE THERE’S FIRE. Arm your guards with helmets, weapons and riot shields, but if things get out of hand, it’s up to you to keep all volatile situations under control.
• Find out if you’re the big boss or a big bust as you grow and control your prison compound.
• Create the walls and construct the cellblocks, building prisons in 3 real prison locations: Angola, LA, Leavenworth, KS and Steilacoom, WA.
• Will you rule with an iron fist or exercise restraint? It’s your prison, you be the judge.
• Arm your guards with weapons, riot shields and NEW guard dogs to maintain the control.
• Influence prisoner morale by creating prison industries including NEW chain gangs and farming. Just remember, new jobs mean new opportunities for escape.
• From the guards to the cooks, expand your staff to maximize budgets and grow your prison.