Immerse your Sim into the life of an ambitious entrepreneur! Your Sim gains newfound independence and responsibilities as a business owner. In addition to learning how to build a company from the ground up, your Sim puts in the time to keep the business running, managing other Sims, and doing all they can to make their customers happy! With success comes the perks of a great reputation in Bluewater Village, not mention a steady revenue stream. So if you want your Sim to make an impression with their employees and customers or reward them after a hard day’s work, have your Sim do it in style with great fashions and swanky kitchen and bath amenities!
The Sims 2 Best of Business Collection contains the original The Sims 2 Open for Business Expansion Pack, The Sims 2 H&M® Fashion Stuff, and The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff.
*Requires The SimsTM 2, or The SimsTM 2 Special Edition to play
The Sims 2 Open for Business Expansion Pack
- Create Thriving Businesses-Open shops selling just about anything from clothing, electronics, and toys to flowers,robots, and more.
- Be The Boss-Train employees, promote the best, and fire the rest. Cater to different customers including browsers and loyal shoppers. Mess with your Sims and dress them in hilarious mascot outfits.
- Learn the Tricks of the Trade-Improve your Sim's sales skills and determine if your employees should use a hard sell or drop the price to close the deal. Win the best-of-the-best award to establish your Sim's business reputation.
- Turn Talents into Cash-Arrange flowers, make toys, and create robots to help around the house with cleaning,serving, and more. Develop Master-skilled Sims to make the most prized and expensive goods.
- More than 125 New Items-Stock up on essentials for your Sim's business, including display cases, beauty salon chairs, toy workbenches, flower-making stations, cash registers, and more.
The Sims 2 H&M® Fashion Stuff
- Find Your Summer Look-Dress your Sim in a stylish ensemble showcasing the vibrant colors that are all the rage this season! Then complete your Sim's look with coordinated accessories.
- The Go-To Place for Hot New Trends-Design your own H&M retail environment, or use new store-themed items to build an intimate H&M boutique for more sophisticated citizens.
- Spotlight the Top Fashions-Design a runway and host a couture show featuring all of your favorite H&M styles.
For Her - Cool and casual Capri pants paired with a breezy tank and strappy sandals take your Sims from poolside to lunch date with ease and style.
For Him - Your Sims are ready to roll in cuffed black denim and a chocolate brown buttondown shirt. Complete the look with trendy canvas sneakers and a stylish tie.
For the Shop - Showcase your Sims' H&M fashions with focused retail lighting and this
red-striped drape as a simple backdrop.
The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff
Outfit your Sims- Give your Sims the right attire and accessories to enjoy their brand-new kitchens and bathrooms including a hair turban, spa mask, cooking aprons and luxuriant cashmere pullovers for around the house.
- Contemporary Appliances- Update your Sims' kitchen with that sleek new look you've been dreaming about with a stylish refrigerator, food processor, toaster oven, and more.
- Charming Kitchens- Renovate the kitchen into the warmest room in the house with romantic touches including new themed wallpaper, wood-carved counters, and ceiling-mounted hanging pot racks.
- Modern Bath Designs- Make your Sims' bath time a modern experience with contemporary design options such as elegant sectional mirrors, quad-quadrant ceiling lighting with a modern flair, and graceful countertop basin sinks.
- Bathroom of your Dreams- Indulge your Sims in a romantic bathroom complete with cozy new tiles, fancy towel racks, romantic paintings, designer rugs, and much more.