The year is 2010…
The major powers of the world have disintegrated into bickering economic and military regions. The United Nations has disappeared, and in its place an organization referred to simply as “The World Market” has emerged. Individual Regions are left to fight for power to dominate their neighbors, their countries, their continents, and then the world.
• Single Player Scenario, Single Player Campaign, and Multi-Player (up to 16 players) Modes
• Start from any one of over 200 different regions worldwide, all rendered from satellite imagery
• Real-Time or Turn-Based Game Play Options
• Extensive Economic, Political, and Diplomatic Model
• A system of Cabinet Advisors able to counsel or oversee any elements the Player chooses
• Tactical and Strategic level Military – control battalions individually or give strategic goals