If you can not find an answer among these frequently asked questions, contact us using the customer support form
It is an additional security measure on our site aimed to prevent unathorized or fraudulent transactions.
There is a number of reasons when orders are selected for manual review:
- Suspicious data in your order (e.g. suspicious/temporary email domain)
- Multiple accounts from a single IP address
- Ordering too many products from different accounts. We sell products for personal use only
- Using many different payment systems in a short period of time or your email on Gamersgate does not match your payment system email.
- Using VPN, Proxy or any other tool that messes with IP address.
Orders falling within the above categories are most likely to be cancelled and refunded.
How long does manual authorization usually take?
- Manual reviews are often completed within 1 hour but in rare occasions can result in 24 hours delay so we are very sorry about that.
Sometimes orders are randomly selected for manual authorization.
You can speed up the manual review process by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the review is complete your product will be delivered to your GG account.
I can not activate my Ubisoft game. When I click on Activate Content an alert appears asking me if I want to associate the serial key with my account. If I accept it, the text changes to Please wait... and then it changes back to Activate Content.
This problem may occur due to Uplay servers connection issues. Please try to repeat the activation process later.
If the issue persists make sure to disable your security software including Windows Defender and all browser apps and extensions if you are using them and try to activate the game again. Also try to disable 2-step verification on your Uplay account if it is enabled or use a different browser.
If non of these solutions work, please contact our support team at email@example.com so we can check your product ID and investigate.
Important! This issue can also be caused due to regional restrictions. So if you purchased your game using VPN or while being abroad the activation will not be possible in your country.
Uplay login error usually means that default settings of your browser block the third party cookies. Once you explicitly allow Ubisoft website to set cookies it will no longer be treated as a third party and you will be able to successfully log in and activate your game on Uplay.
Blue Coins is the virtual currency of GamersGate. Any product can be purchased with Blue Coins. You can get them as a reward when purchasing games in our store (5% of order total value) or writing reviews and rating games.
You can check the amount of Blue Coins you have if you log in to your GG account.
When purchasing games on GamersGate you will have the possibility to pay with Blue Coins. If you do not have enough Blue Coins on your account, this option will be greyed out.
1 $ = 1 000 BC
IMPORTANT! Blue Coins earned will expire after 12 months if not used.
As an official distributor we receive all of our files directly from the publishers, so we can assure you that there are no viruses in our files. Some security software may ring a false positive alarm though.
In order to install the game, please, try to tune down or disable your security software for the time that downloading and installation takes. Do not forget to turn it back on after the process will be completed.
NOTE: For BitDefender you may turn off real time protection.
You do not need Internet connection to play games unless it is an online game, or it requires online account creation (it is specified on the game page)
Internet connection is required to install games. If the target computer does not have Internet connection or has slow download bandwidth, then the game can be downloaded on another computer and then transferred in any way to your original computer. There you can use them to install, but connection is needed to sign in and start the installation process.
NOTE: You should move the download file and the temporary Gamersgate folder (GamersGate temporary files) as they are placed near each other in order to install the downloaded games. Otherwise the downloader will start the download process again. Installation should be started using the download file, and it cannot be done manually from the temporary folder.
Yes, some games got some kind of protection. This is done according to the agreement with the developers and publishers. However, the activation limit that may be on this protection is easily reset by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any game bought on GamersGate is yours to download and install as many times as you like.
GamersGate is a download service only and does not provide retail copies of games. The games you buy are available to you on your account at: http://www.gamersgate.com/ under My Games tab.
It is simple as that, just follow the steps below:
1) Register an account on GamersGate or sign in if you already have one.
2) Select a game from our catalogue and click "Buy" button to add a product to the cart and proceed to checkout.
3) Select any payment option from the list.
5) You will be redirected to the payment system where you can enter your billing information and complete the transaction.
How many times can I download and/or install my games? Will I be able to install the game on another computer?
Any game bought on GamersGate is yours to download and install as many times you like.
Yes, you can install your games on another computer.
1) Transfer the download exe file and "GamersGate temporary files" folder to another computer and place them in the same folder.
2) Run the download exe file and enter your GG account credentials.
3) The installation process will start automatically if "GamersGate temporary files" folder and the download exe file are in the same folder.
Note: Some games are protected with an activation limit, but that limit is easily reset with an email to email@example.com
Reviews are approved manually, sometimes it may take an undeterminate amount of time for them to be approved.
GamersGate reserves the right to not publish any review for any reason.
We sell games based on your location. Each game has to be activated in the same country from which it was purchased in order to avoid regional restrictions.
Will not work. You need to download and install the games on local drives.
Your browser is too old or it is not supported. You need at least IE7, Opera, Firefox or Google Chrome.
The links to official pages of some browsers are provided below:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Reviews must be written in English and be coherent in terms of spelling and grammar.
Avoid using any swear words. Reviews containing any offensive language will not be published.
Express your opinion on the game. Short reviews and those containing merely a description of the game will not be published.
Reviews must be original. Content copied from other sources will not be published.
Note: You can not rate or review products that are no longer available for purchase on GG.
GamersGate is a leading digital distribution platform, providing ready gaming experiences for gamers worldwide – anytime, anywhere. Viewed as a strong contender in the digital download arena, GamersGate continues to redefine the download industry. Future strategies include the launch of several additional services, and the further aggressive expansion of its product portfolio, from a wide range of internationally recognized publishers.
Once your order is completed the game will be available on your GamersGate account.
1) Log in to your GamersGate account.
2) Go to My Library tab and proceed to "My Games" section.
3) You will see the list of all your purchased games. Click on the game in the list.
If the game is DRM free you will see the download link on the right side of the screen under the games cover art.
If the game requres a serial key, you will see "Show serial key" button. Click this button to unveil the serial key.
Please, note that when you buy a Ubisoft product from us, you don receive any key, only the "Activate content" button. All Ubisoft products are now activated via Uplay authorization.
My GamersGate account
To retrieve your password/username you can use the "forgot password" function on this page
and have it sent to your e-mail address, that you have indicated in your account details.
If you experience problems using that function please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Password retrieval - is a 2 step process. Meaning emails will be sent twice before you can change your password
In order to change your email on GamersGate you need to do the following
1) Log in to your account
2) Go to My Account/Account settings/Account information
3) Enter your new email address for your account and save changes.
A message with the confirmation link will be sent to the email currently linked to your account.
4) Click the link to confirm the email change.
Another message with the confirmation link will be sent to your new email.
5) Click the link to confirm the email change. You will be redirected to your Account Information page on GG where you can observe your new email already in place. Click "Save changes"
5) Log in with your new email address.
Note: If you did not receive our email with the confirmation link, please check your spam folder, it may end up there.
To delete your account you need to do the following
1) Log in to your account
2) Go to My Account/Account settings/Account information
3) Press the Account deletion request button in the Privacy section.
4) Follow further instructions.
It is not allowed to merge any accounts, even if you are the owner of all of them. This s for your own security to prevent fraud.
Limited account status can be a result of the following reasons:
1) You accessed your account from another country. This is the situation where our system acts as an additional security measure aimed to prevent an unathorized access to your personal data.
2) You were using VPN which is strictly against our rules of service.
In order to restore access to your account, please contact our support at email@example.com and provide us with some information about your account. A good list would have:
- Some of your order IDs
- Real name, indicated in the account information
- Date or period of the last purchase
- Date or period of the account creation
Note: If your account was limited due to violations of our rules we can guarantee that we will restore access for you.
In case you forgot your username and password, but also you cannot use the the retrieve password function, you have an option of retrieving your account using a valid e-mail address.
For this you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much detailed information about anything related to the account and games as possible. A good list should have:
- account username
- list of games
- order numbers
- date of last login
- date of the last order
- last game/s bought
- address, indicated on your account
- additional info - in any gifts received, any conversations made with email@example.com, bills from orders, payment transaction numbers, number of blue coins and etc.
The more information you provide, the better.
Please make sure you are running the game with the necessary user privileges – i.e. try running as an administrator via “Run as Administrator” in the context of the executable
Please also check your system to make sure you have access to the Tages folder (e.g. the hidden folder “c:\ProgramData\Tages” resp. “C:\Users\All Users\Tages” in Windows Vista and Windows 7, on an English Windows XP this translates to “c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Tages”). Usually this folder will always be accessible to any account, unless your system has been intentionally modified, e.g. folder permissions or ownerships have been changed or there are monitoring tools running on the PC denying access to this folder.
Make sure that all your drivers are up to date especially for your video card.
Try to run the game in lower screen resolution.
Gamersgate allows its user to download games of different publishers and developers. For gameplay and technical problems we recommend you to:
- Check out the developers and official game web-sites and forums for information on particular game errors.
- A good solution would be to search over the web in forums for the similar problem - you may find a similar problem that will help you to solve the one you have.
- If nothing of this helped you, then you should contact the firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the problem you have using the following form.
1) Your account name
2) Order-id, if the question is about a specific order
3) The full name of the game
4) Full description of the problem. Preferably include images, error texts, print screens and everything that is relevant and may help.
NOTE: Please include previous conversation when asking questions, that will help us to solve the problem faster. We do not answer emails at night and on weekends, so please have patience and you will be gladly assisted as soon as possible.
First of all make sure you have a proper Internet connection.
1) Go to My Library/My Games, select a game from the list and you will see the "Download" button on the right side of the screen under the games cover art. Press the button and download the exe file to your computer.
2) Left click the exe file. In the pop-up window log in to the downloader using your GG account credentials and click "OK". The download and installation process will start automatically.
3) Once the installation is complete the system will ask if you want to remove temporary files. You can remove them if the installation was successful.
Some additional content require the base game to be fully downloaded and launched first. In some cases DLCs can be opened once you complete a specific mission in the base game.
To patch your game you will need a patch for a digital version of the game. A patch for a disc version will not work. We are trying to always have the latest patches availible in My Games section but if you think there is a patch missing, and the developer do not provide such patch but you think the game needs the patch, please contact email@example.com about it and we will acquire it from the developers. Include information about what game it is and the name of the patch you think we need to add.
Please note, that it may take time to produce and acquire a patch, and that customer support has a main priority set to answering e-mails about problems, yet still your request will be transferred and handled after it is received and read.
If a game does not work or install, it does not mean that the game is broken or faulty. There is a large number of reasons for that. For some games and usual problems we have FAQ section, where you can find a lot of answers to a number of questions. Please do consult the FAQ section and only after trying the recommended actions from it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt help.
Some tips to follow during the whole process are the following:
- When downloading the Download file of the game, save it to your hard drive rather than just running it from the browser.
- Upgrade your video drivers to the latest version - at least DirectX 9c. Actually, many games NEED 9c to work. Running 10 or 11 are not always good enough. DirectX can be found at www.microsoft.com
- If you run games under Windows Vista, then try running "as administrator": for that you to right click on the icon of the game, then chose "run as administrator"
- If you are using Windows XP and Vista it is better to have administrative rights on your account.
- You also may try using Compatibility Mode when running games on Vista: right click on the game icon, choose Properties tab and there will be a "Compatibility" tab with different settings
- Sometimes lowering down security/or turning it off and see if it changes the situation - it may block the execution or files or block access to/from them.
- If you have a problem with a game, try downloading it one more time, but to a folder somewhere else that a system folder - like Desktop, or C:/Program Files. Try not running it from the browser, because its better you save the file to your hard drive.
- If you still have no progress see if you can try to download and install on another PC and check if it is a game related problem, or a PC related one.
This problem may be due to...
1.You have got a demo of the game installed. Make sure you uninstall the demo before installing the full game.
2. You have patched the game with a patch for the disc version of the game. You must use a patch for a digital version of the game. If you cant find such patch on the official web sit or at the My Games section at GamersGate, please provide us the patch number and we will ask the developers about it.
3. Sometimes the "Run" option in Windows will not work. Download the file and double click it intead.
4. Network storage will not work. You must download and install on local drives.
If you need assistance, you can send an email to email@example.com and you will be helped promptly.
The manual, if there is one available, can be found in the My Games section once you are logged in. It is right under the title of the concerned game (some games may miss manuals).
Manuals can also be found in the game installation folder or the folder where the game is installed. If you require a manual for some game, and it is not present at any places described above, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for it to be sent to you.
You will receive all bonus content as advertised on our own product page.
You need to
1) Log in to your GG account
2) Proceed to My Games tab on the left
3) Select a game from the list of your Purchased Games and left click it
4) Press the Download button on the right side of the screen to get the downloader exe file saved on your computer.
5) Launch the exe file by double clicking it (we advise not to run it from the browser) to download the game
6) Once the download is complete the installation will start automatically.
NOTE: The installation cannot be performed manually. It is done automatically and requires an internet connection to be performed properly.
I can not download the game from my Gamersgate library. GG downloader says incorrect username or password.
It can happen if your password contains inappropriate symbols such as @\$!} or if it is longer than 20 symbols.
When setting up your own password please make sure to Include a-z, A-Z, 0-9 symbols only.
You can also use our password reset feature here to log in to the downloader with the newly generated password.
It can happen if you use proxy, firewalls, antivirus, wireless connections etc. Try to disable your security software for the time the download takes or reboot your Internet connection.
All your downloaded products are stored in the same folder/location you run the Downloader from. Once you run the Downloader, a folder named "GamersGate temporary files" will be created and the game files will be stored in that folder.
The Downloader itself is saved to your usual download storage loacation that you selected in your browser settings.
Once the download and installation are complete you will be asked if you want to remove temporary files or not. We recommend you to remove them if the installation was successful.
Turning off write-protection on the temporary files is enough to make the installer work properly with them.
Payment / Transactions
If this error appear, please contact email@example.com
Yes. Our payment providers offer several options. Pre-paid cards, direct payments, etc. Not all options will work for all regions, but if you can see it in the checkout, you can use it. You can get more information, when you will place a game in your cart. All available payment options will be displayed there.
No, Gamersgate does not save the credit card information of its customers. All payments are handled directly through integrated pages of our payment partners. GamerGate never directly accesses your CC information.
All transactions are processed by services (like PayPal, Skrill, Global Collect etc). GamersGate does not deal with payments at all.
If it looks like you got charged, but did not get your game, or if you got charged multiple times, contact us immediately.
Keep in mind, though, that financial organizations normally "reserve" funds prior to a transaction, so it is easy to see reserved funds as actually charged ones. Make sure to double-check if you were indeed charged.
Unfortunately it can sometimes take up to twenty four hours for orders to be fully processed, so if your game has not appeared in your library after this time frame despite your payment being successful please, contact us directly so we can sort out the issue.
Note: Sometimes it can take up to several days for some payment systems to fully process your transaction.
Yes, your transaction is secure. GamersGate protects transactions by using well established and internationally recognized payment provider solutions who takes advantage of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. In short, SSL encrypts information you are sending through the Internet, into a complex code that no one else can read or change. SSL is just as secure, as if you use your credit card at an ATM.
If you wish to verify this, please right click on the payment frame and look at the properties. You will see that the destination address begins with https:// - a sign for a secure connection.
Gamersgate uses payment services, provided by other companies, and we do not deal with payments at all. All is done via payment services (like Paypal, Smart2Pay).
Payments are usually rejected if using VPN or any apps that can mess with your IP address. We suggest you to avoid using VPN services for online payments.
"Pending" status means that we wait for your transaction to be processed by the payment system. If the status remains unchanged for a long period of time it usually means that your payment was denied by the payment provider and returned.
Once you have completed your payment and we have received a notification from the payment system the order status will change to "Completed".
Note: If youve placed your order but accidentally closed the browser window, you can always return to the process if you visit your order history section.
Usually this error pops up when using VPN or proxy. Please, avoid using any services that can change your IP when placing orders.
Error 5 usually means that there is a problem with accessing downloaded files or writing to the selected folder. Please, make sure that the downloader is located in a folder that is not protected by the system.
Try download or install the game on another drive. It may matter if the drive is FAT32 or NTFS formatted.
This is also a file lock issue. See if you can do the following: - Delete all concerning the game, reboot - Make sure you have full admin rights. - Change the settings for your antivirus/firewall so no block will corrupt the download - Please save the download file rather than running it from the browser. - Please redownload the game (if possible, in Safe mode) and make sure you download to C: or to D: - keep the path short. Errors are mostly due either to the place you download, rights to write files there (check security software), or some other block maybe. See if any changes help you out.
Update your DirectX from www.microsoft.com.
NOTE: Some games can be run only having DirectX 9.0c version and you may need to install that as well even if you already are running DirectX 10 or 11.
This may happen due to different reasons. Some of them may be:
- 1) An anti-virus application may be blocking/filtering the download. Lower the anti-virus settings or disable the antivirus during the download.
- 2) Your internet service provider may use a built-in security service, which detects suspicious sites and checks if they are containing viruses,trojans, worms and etc. It probably filtered your download domain and caused problems to the download manager when it tried to countinue downloading.
The path to a certain file can only be long due to operating system parameters; and if you download somewhere with an already long filename (C:\Windows\Users\Example\My Documents\Downloads) for example; then long named files will cause an error. Try moving the downloader to a shorter named area, ie "C:\Downloads" and try again. If you kept the GamersGate Temporary files you can move them with the installer and continue where you left off.
Failed to sign in: A connection with the server could not be established. Check that the computer is connected to the internet and that not firewall is blocking this program.
In order to fix this error you need to do the following
1) Completely disable all Security Essentials.
2) Check if the TLS 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 options are enabled in your browser settings
(Control panel - Internet options - Advanced tab). If not,
check mark them. (Usually works with Opera and IE browsers)
3) In the same settings, try disabling the "Warn about
certificate address mismatch "," Warn to switch
security mode" and "Warn if publishing
Download a new downloader and try again.
Most probably, you have a FAT32 File system on the drive you are downloading the game. Fat32 does not support single files that are larger than 4GB in size. For instance, Mass Effect game is one of the very few games at GamersGate that has a file 7gb in size, and at 4GB of download you get this message.The options exclude any possibility to download it to your HDD now, but
- 1 - you can use a flash drive that has 8 gb space and download to it.
- 2 - you can use an external hard disc that has NTFS as a file system.
- 3 - you can create a partition or format an old one and choose NTFS as a new file system for it. Then it will be available for you to download the game.
- 4 - you can use discs, like DVD9, or blue ray to store the game, that you may have the chance to download somewhere else (since it is not possible to download straight on a CD). DVD 9 allows to write 8 gb of space, whilst blue ray discs allow to store even more.
To resolve this you need to update the Tages DRM drivers at:http://www.tagesprotection.com/main.htm
This usually means that the code could not be recognized by the platform. Make sure you are activating it on the correct platform (e.g. Steam, Uplay, Origin). You can use the ‘Activation Details’ section in product description for reference.
Also, try to retype the code and look for any possible typos. If the problem persists, please make sure to contact our support team.
Please follow these instructions to redeem the code and download the game
1) Visit http://www.deliver2.com/
2) Create a new account or use the existing one
3) Choose "Redeem Product" section
4) Enter your code
5) Choose "Download" section
6) Download the game and play!