Age of Fear: The Undead King is a fantasy turn-based strategy. The game features a novel battle system, two campaigns with solid fantasy stories and very flexible multi-player and skirmish modes.
The story takes place in an untamed fantasy land, where three forces: the Human Kingdom, the Greenskins' Horde and the Undead Legion - are fighting for domination and survival.
You will encounter quick skirmishes, where wise unit's cooperation is essential. You will visit distant lands either as a honorable knight or an evil necromancer. You will conquer cities and destroy ancient evil!
- Two long scenarios - play as an evil necromancer or a noble knight in fully voiced story driven campaigns!
- Hex-free battle system - units are no longer constrained to artificial grids. Unit's size matters too.
- Steam Workshop integration - create your own world and share with the community!
- Easy to Play but Hard to Master - Age of Fear is very easy to pick up but with deep and emergent strategy.
- Low hardware requirements - the game will even work on that old potato laptop of yours.
- Permanent death - all characters that fall in a battle will stay dead - unless an evil Necromancer raises them as Zombies!
- Diverse enemy roster - game features 160+ unique units with over 250 different spells and skills.
- AI behaviour is modelled on a neural network system and influence maps. Age of Fear has probably one of the most advanced strategic AI's ever created!
- Items and artifacts - there are over 100 unique items in Age of Fear, which are randomly distributed. Items not only give bonuses, but also unlock powerful skills and spells.