World of Subways is our series of the most interesting Subway and Underground routes of the world for the PC. After the releases of New York and Berlin we are now proud to introduce Vol.3 - London Underground. This simulation covers the entire Circle Line in its current operational service which includes the new section to Hammersmith. This line offers a length of 27km with 35 stations, many hours of fun and interesting missions.
The Circle Line is an underground service of the London Underground circling the center of London. It was first described as such in 1949 and already appeared on the 1947 Underground Map. It had not been built as a separate line, but was merged from different sections of the Metropolitan Line and the District Line. Only two short sections of this line are solely used by the Circle line. These sections are the connecting curves between the stations of High Street Kensington and Gloucester Road and between Aldgate and Tower Hill.
- 3D - Cockpit with rotatable camera.
- Original virtual reproductions of 35 stations on the Circle Line.
- Free movement in the train and at the stations (accomplished for the first time ever!).
- More realistic AI trains, dynamic passengers on the platforms.
- Superb graphics, reflecting headlights, night effects.
- Realistic announcements recorded exclusively by the original speaker.